Customer Expreince Lifecycle Management
Customer Experience Lifecycle Management (CxLM) is a working enviroment for managing the entire lifecycle of CX initiatives from Customer research, through design and implantation. CxLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides an information backbone for enterprises.
CxLM helps you accelerate your CX Research, design and Implementation efforts across all departments and locations by automating workflows, key tasks and delivering timely information.
Numerous studies indicate that organizations which are able to skillfully manage the entire experience (e.g. beyond touchpoints) reap enormous rewards: enhanced customer satisfaction, reduced churn, increased revenue, and greater employee satisfaction. In addition, a clear view of entire Cx enables a more-effective way to collaborate across functions and levels, a process that delivers gains throughout the company.
Our dedicated working environment enables to achieve the following benefits:
- Faster time-to-market
- Increased productivity
- Design efficiency
- Lower cost of introducing new Cx initiatives
- Minimizing time on reporting by providing real-time access to the data you need and presents it in graphical dashboards for quick interpretation.
- CxLM delivers a modern change management tool that tracks and records changes to your CX designs as they happen.
- Bridge across organizational Silos – By creating common language and visualization tools
- Preserve organizational knowledge
- Accelerates organizational Learning
- Collaborative Ideation tools increases employee engagement
- Manage a portfolio of Personas and Cx initiatives