What is Customer Experience Lifecycle Management?
Customer Experience Lifecycle Management (CxLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of CX initiatives from Customer research, through design and implantation. CxLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides an information backbone for enterprises.
Numerous studies indicate that organizations which are able to skillfully manage the entire experience (e.g. beyond touchpoints) reap enormous rewards: enhanced customer satisfaction, reduced churn, increased revenue, and greater employee satisfaction. In addition, a clear view of entire Cx enables a more-effective way to collaborate across functions and levels, a process that delivers gains throughout the company.
2.2. CxLM Process
- Researching – The aim of this phase is to better understand the customer entire experience with the firm product service and interactions. The end results of this phase should be an analytical based persona/ personas which visualize who is the customer ? which segments have the highest opportunity potential and what are their pains and gains.
- Designing – The aim of this phase is to involve all relevant stakeholders & Employees to collaborate and jointly design & Innovate the next Product, Service, Cx or Business Model.
- Implement & Modify – Once an initial optimal design has been reached an MVP is usually composed and tested before Lunch.
CxLM helps you accelerate your CX Research, design and Implementation efforts across all departments and locations by automating workflows, key tasks and delivering timely information.
Our dedicated work environment enables to achieve the following benefits:
- Faster time-to-market
- Increased productivity
- Design efficiency
- Lower cost of introducing new Cx initiatives
- Minimizing time on reporting by providing real-time access to the data you need and presents it in graphical dashboards for quick interpretation.
- CxLM delivers a modern change management tool that tracks and records changes to your CX designs as they happen.
- Bridge across organizational Silos – By creating common language and visualization tools
- Preserve organizational knowledge
- Accelerates organizational Learning
- Collaborative Ideation tools increases employee engagement
- Manage a portfolio of Personas and Cx initiatives